Bicycle lover and founder of Foodie Undergrund, Anna Brones just released: THE CULINARY CYCLIST – A COOKBOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE BIKES. (Soon available on www.allthatiwant.com).
To celebrate the release, delicious food and of course bicycles, Foodie Underground has teamed up with several of their favorite bike and food loving brands to bring you the ultimate Culinary Cyclist Gift Pack. Wohooo and we’re super thrilled that our Bicyclist.Tote Bag is included in the package!
Ok, so… to win the package of awesome food and bike gear, simply enter your email address here.
What else is included;)
– A copies of The Culinary Cyclist of course
– An Urban Tote from SeaLine; 100% water proof and 100% perfect for transporting kale and broccoli.
– Portland Design Work‘s Bar-ista, the perfect accessory for any cycling coffee lover; it attaches directly to your handlebar for easy coffee cup transport.
– A snazzy helmet from Nutcase Helmets to keep your brain safe; you need it to remember recipes after all.
– Choice of men’s or women’s Dose jacket from Nau, ideal outerwear for a drizzly day on your bike (note that the choice is between a women’s small and a men’s medium).
– Two Doppios from Innate Gear, the ideal cup to throw in your bag and use either for wine on a picnic or coffee on the go, as well as aTiffin container, to keep your winter soups warm and waiting for you post-cyclocross race.
– Two sporks from Snow Peak, so you’ll never have to use disposable cutlery on a picnic à velo.